For over 60 years the GBC brand has been a world leader in products that help consumers protect, preserve, secure, organize and enhance their printed materials. GBC binding and laminating machines and supplies help professionals finish documents quickly and easily with style and customization. The GBC Pinnacle 27 Roll Laminator is a photo quality roll laminating system ideal for large schools and offices. The laminator utilizes standard roll film up to 3 mil thick, and accepts both NAP I and NAP II film. It features a fast 6-9 minute warm-up time and laminates at a speed of 12 feet per minute for increased productivity. The easy to use control panel features a temperature ready indicator, 2 push button heat settings, LED indicators and adjustable speed dial. In addition, the Pinnacle 27 is equipped with a built-in footage counter to track film usage, as well as a built-in trimmer at the back of the machine. When changing or loading film, the tray table disengaging locks automatically shuts the power off for additional safety. It is cUL approved with a limited one-year warranty that includes on-site technician service. Perfect for laminating banners and continuous feed applications!
- Laminates items up to 27 Inch wide
- Uses up to 3 mm Nap-Lam I and II roll film
- AccuTherm heating system warms up in under 10 minutes for fast, efficient use
- Integrated temperature gauge and footage counter
- Built-in horizontal trimmer makes every job clean and polished
- Product Dimensions: 42.5 x 27.5 x 19 inches ; 150 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 117.7 pounds
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- ASIN: B0017TIAUU
- Item model number: 1701700
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 2, 2007